JSF Tools Project Build Notes
WTP-JSF 2.0 M5 build
What's new in this drop?
- Please see the New and Noteworthy section for a list of new
features in the JSF Tools Project. Click on the link titled "
New for WTP 2.0 milestone build M4 (January 5, 2007)".
- How to make the Visual Page Designer the default editor for
The JSF Tools Project-contributed Visual Page Designer (VPD) is NOT
registered as the default editor for JSP files. You can make the VPD
the default editor for JSP files by following these steps:
- Navigate to "Window" -> "Preferences..." -> "General" ->
"Editors" -> "File Associations"
- In the "File types" section, select "*.jsp"
- In the "Associated editors" section, select "Web Page Editor"
- Select the "Default" button